1st Stage Regulator
(High Pressure Regulator)...
- Mounted on the backplate near the cylinder
- Air from cylinder is routed to the regulator through a steel reinforced, fabric braided
high pressure hose, rated at 5000psi
- Regulator inlet has a sintered stainless steel filter
- Reduces cylinder pressure to a nearly constant output of 75 - 85 psi
- Pressure relief valve vents pressure in excess of 100psi, relief valve is then self
2nd Stage Regulator
(MMR - Mask Mounted Regulator)...
- Air enters the MMR from the 1st Stage Regulator through a neoprene medium pressure hose
- Air flow is started by the user inhaling
- Positive pressure is maintained inside the face piece at approx. 1.5psi
- Pressure demand type regulator, allows flows of 350-500 lpm
- Attaches to the face piece with a quarter turn, and has a 70 degree swivel
- Red Bypass Valve knob, allows user to bypass regulator and control their air in the
event of a regulator failure, will flow 130-350lpm
- Shut-off button stops air flow when the user pushes the button in
Comments or Problems?
These web pages will look best when viewed with a
screen resolution of at least 800 x 600.
Do you have a question or need assistance?
What other things
would you like to see here? Would you like to see more about any of these topics? Is there
something else that you would enjoy looking at?
Drop us a line">
This page and all
2010 by Computech Information Service, Tacoma Washington USA. All rights reserved.
This page was updated on
Sunday, June 24, 2012 at