Quick Fill System & EEBSS
(Emergency Escape Breathing Support System)
- Allows the user to:
- Quickly refill an SCBA cylinder from a mobile compressor or cascade system without
changing the cylinder
- Transfill air between two cylinders (EEBSS)
- Extend the air supply over longer durations when a remote cascade system or other
compressed air source is conveniently located in a remote area
- Complies with NIOSH, NFPA, OSHA, WASH L&I
- Air flow to the face piece is not interrupted
- EEBSS hoses are found on Officers packs and in the RIT bag on the B/Cs vans
- 3" Emergency Transfill Hose with female quick disconnects
- "Doner" must have a minimum 1000psi in there cylinder in order to give the
other F/F air
- Cylinder pressures will balance in approx 60 seconds.
- A self-resetting relief valve for the Quik-Fill is found on the Audi-Larm assembly.
valve relieves pressures in the system in excess of 2500psi.
- This relief valve is designed
to prevent over pressurization from accidental over filling from a 4500psi air source.
Comments or Problems?
These web pages will look best when viewed with a
screen resolution of at least 800 x 600.
Do you have a question or need assistance?
What other things
would you like to see here? Would you like to see more about any of these topics? Is there
something else that you would enjoy looking at?
Drop us a line">
This page and all
2010 by Computech Information Service, Tacoma Washington USA. All rights reserved.
This page was updated on
Sunday, June 24, 2012 at